Duluth’s 21st Century Public Schools
· Robust Curriculum
· State of the Art Classrooms, Science Labs, Media Centers
· Experienced Teachers Dedicated to Student Success
· Enhanced Safety and Security
· Healthy, “Green” Facilities
· Long Term Stability
· Designed for Use by Community Members of All Ages
Last Two Projects, Scheduled to Open September 2013:
Newly Renovated Congdon Park Elementary School
Students and staff are working in the old Woodland Middle School for the September 2012 – June 2013 school year.
Newly Renovated Myers-Wilkins Elementary School
Students and staff are working in Nettleton Elementary for the September 2012 - June
2013 school year.
See Inside the Schools - Click here for Online Construction Tour or see below.
School Closing Hearing Information for Nettleton and Woodland - See Below.
Archival Information available at www.chooseduluthschools.com